Grain Free Hello Dollies by Cortney Zieky
a gluten free version of one of my favorite, classic holiday desserts!
- 3/4 Cup Organic, Grass-fed Salted Butter melted
- 2 boxes Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Wafers about 12 oz.
- 1 14 oz. Organic sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup unsweetened fine shredded coconut
- 1 Cup Organic Dark or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your baking dish with parchment paper. I spray my dish with cooking spray to adhere the parchment paper
Mix vanilla wafers in food processor or blender (or by hand) until they form a crumbly crust
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of 9x9 inch baking pan to create crust layer.
Layer the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and coconut shreds over the crumbs. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top to set your bars
Bake @ 350 for 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before you cut into bite sized squares
Store in the freezer for up to a month and enjoy throughout the holiday season!!