Grain Free Banana Bread
Paleo banana bread that’s dairy free, gluten free and grain free. No sugar added. A fun and delicious recipe to make with your kids!
- 1 1/2 Cups Bananas (About 3 Ripe Bananas)
- 2 Pastured Eggs
- 3 tbsp Melted Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Yogurt Unsweetened. We use Culina
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Nut Milk We use Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Cup King Arthur Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil cooking spray STEP 2: In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine bananas, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, nut butter, nut milk, melted ghee, coconut yogurt; mix until well combined, smooth, and creamy. STEP 3:With the mixer on medium-low speed, add in flour, baking soda, and salt; mix again until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips. STEP 4:Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 50 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. STEP 5:Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and place back on wire rack to cool completely. Slice, serve & Enjoy!