You will LOVE this Power Smoothie!! Give it a try and notice how your blood sugar is balanced, your presence is calm and you have energy to power through your day with ease.
With this smoothie you will gain some serious plant power, fiber, phytonutrients, antioxidants, healthy fat, protein and antioxidants!!
PLUS it’s delicious, creamy and super easy!!!
LOVE yourself today! What better way to take care of yourself than to whip up a nourishing smoothie. You deserve it!
I love making smoothies with frozen riced cauliflower. The frozen cauliflower creates a thick & creamy consistency, and the veggie taste is undetectable! If you are growing tired of green smoothies, give this frozen cauliflower + berry smoothie a try and be sure to Let me know what you think
Valentines Day Power Smoothie
- High Speed Blender
- 1` Cup Organic Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 Banana I like them on the greenish side for more prebiotic fiber
- 1/2 Cup Organic Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Organic Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Cup Organic Butter Leaf Lettuce Romaine Lettuce or even a Persian Cucumber would work too!
- 1 tbsp. Organic Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Cashew Butter Option to Sub w/ nut butter of choice or use sunflower seed butter or coconut butter for a nut free option
- 1-2 scoop(s) Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Collagen Protein
- 2 Cup Almond Milk
- Place all ingredients in your high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. *With the plethora of frozen items you may need to stir things around and blend a couple cycles. My Vitamix needed to rounds of blending. BUT the consistency was think, creamy and dreamy!