Y’all I can’t even count how many times I’ve made this muffin recipe! They serve as our #busstopbreakfast, our #afterschoolsnack and easy dessert all at once!!!
These muffins are super easy to whip together in a moments notice and your kids won’t even notice they are grain free, sugar free, dairy free and a great source of protein!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- 2 Cups Birch Benders Pancake Mix
- 1 Overripe Banana
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- 2 Scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides **Sneaky protein!
- 1/4 Cup Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- 2 TB Nut or Seed Butter of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together bananas, coconut oil, nut butter, maple syrup & egg.
- Stir in Birch Benders + Collagen Peptides. Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-22 minutes! Allow to cool for 5 minutes before consuming